Versatile nonionic surfactant that contributes foaming, excellent solubilizing properties, cleansing, and grease cutting. Contains a highly refined amine for ease of formulating clear solutions. Coconut oil based content, non-GMO, and FIFRA inert ingredient for non-food pesticides.
- HI&I hard surface cleaners
- Concentrated liquid, high foaming formulations (acid or alkaline)
- Fine fabric detergents
- Hypochlorite, peracid, and peroxide based cleaners
- FIFRA inert ingredient in non-food pesticides
- Personal care: shampoo, hand soap, bath products, creams, lotions, hair conditioners
- Textile applications: lubricant, emulsifier, wetting agent, dye dispersant, non-rewetting wetting agent
Flexisurf DDO-30 Technical Data Sheet
ICT Specialty Surfactants
ICT Flexisurf Surfactant Products
ICT Bio-based Surfactants
ICT HI&I Brochure
ICT Products for Laundry Applications
ICT Products for Personal Care
Naturally derived, coconut oil based, nonionic surfactant which contributes foaming, wetting, cleansing, and solubilizing benefits.
Nonionic, coconut oil based surfactant which contributes a thickening effect along with surfactancy to improve the surface cling for cleaning formulations.
Versatile hydrotrope and nonionic surfactant which contributes low/controlled foaming, detergent and solubilizing properties for household and industrial cleaners as well as mining, oil field, and electroplating uses.