Fully neutralized, low molecular weight, sodium polyacrylate polymer designed for use as a scale inhibitor and dispersant. Used to inhibit precipitation of CaCO3, CaSO4, and other low solubility mineral salts on heat exchange surfaces of cooling towers and boilers. Also used as a dispersant for a variety of inorganic pigments for paper coating and surface treatment applications, and for high solids slurries.
- Industrial water treatment as a general purpose Anti-scalant and Dispersant
- Oil field scale inhibitor for preventing scale in well formation and production equipment
- Oil field drilling deflocculant, particularly in fresh water drilling muds
- Textile sour additive for dyeing and finishing of textiles
- General purpose dispersing agent that allows stable, high solids slurries for minerals, clays, inorganic pigments and fillers including CaCo3 and TiO2
- Additive/dispersant for the paper industry