50% active solution of sodium mercaptobenzothiazole in water. Used as a water-soluble fast cure accelerator with goo activity at low temperatures for vulcanization of natural and synthetic rubbers. Easy to use, and does not require dispersion or emulsification.
- Fast-cure accelerator in styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) and acrylonitrile-butadiene rubber (NBR)
- Suitable for use in low/no sulfur EV cross-linking systems
- Efficient removal of heavy metal ion concentrations in wastewater streams
- Non-oxidizing water treatment ingredient which is compatible with most water treatment scale and corrosion control applications
- Effective non-ferrous soft metal corrosion inhibitor, used in anti-freeze, industrial coolants, and cutting fluids