Acrylic acid/Maleic acid copolymer (3000 Mw, 40% solids) specifically designed as a co-builder and antiscalant for effectiveness in alkaline pH hypochlorite bleach solutions.
- HI&I hydrochlorite bleach formulations
- Hard surface and clean-in-place cleaning formulations
- Advanced laundry detergent
- Industrial water treatment as a general purpose antiscalant for severe service conditions
- Oil field scale inhibitor for preventing scale in well formation and production equipment
Aqueous, acrylic/maleic copolymer (6000 molecular weight, 40% actives) designed to control sulfate scales, primarily Ca, Mg, and Ba sulfate scales in water treatment and oil field applications.
Aqueous, acrylic/maleic copolymer (70,000 molecular weight, 35% actives) is used for Laundry and Auto Dish applications and provides strong sequestration of hardness ions and highest calcium binding coefficient for more effective surfactant activity.
Aqueous, acrylic/maleic copolymer (6000 molecular weight, 40% actives) designed as an excellent general purpose anti-scalant effective in severe service conditions of high pH, high electrolyte conditions, and high temperature.