Aqueous, acrylic/sulfonate copolymer (20,000 molecular weight, 32% actives) with high calcium tolerance for dispersion, suspension, and scale inhibition of calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, and zinc scale under severe service conditions (thermal and electrolyte environment).
- Industrial water treatment as a general purpose anti-scalant for severe service conditions
- Boiler sludge dispersant
- Metallurgy applications for preventing sedimentation of ferric oxide
- Oil field scale inhibitor for preventing scale in well formation and production equipment
- Oil field applications demanding performance under thermally & electrolytically stressed conditions
- Pulp and paper processing dispersant and scale inhibitor, particularly in stressed conditions
Aqueous, acrylic/sulfonate copolymer (5000 molecular weight, 36% actives) with high calcium tolerance for dispersion, suspension, and scale inhibition under severe service conditions.
Aqueous, acrylic/sulfonate copolymer (5000 molecular weight, 43% actives) provides anti-scalant benefits in phosphate-based water treatment programs, and as a stabilizer in zinc-containing programs.
Aqueous, acrylic/sulfonate copolymer (10,000 molecular weight, 37% actives) provides anti-scalant benefits in phosphate-based, zinc-containing boiler treatment programs. Provides optimal anti-scale/dispersant efficiency through multiple mechanisms.