Methacrylic acid polymer (5000 molecular weight) which is an highly effective dispersant, deflocculent, and rheology modifier. Produces stable dispersions and suspensions at high concentrations under thermally stressed conditions.
- Paints, coatings, resins, and adhesive formulations
- Pottery and ceramic slips
- Dye concentrates
- Paper coatings, fabric & nonwoven finishing, and binder applications
- Liquid suspension fertilizers, fertilizer granulation, pesticide suspensions
- Detergent formulations including for automatic dishwasher
- Boiler water treatment