Zinc isopropyl xanthate. ZIPX is a free-flowing 100% active, fast curing secondary vulcanization accelerator for NR, SBR, NBR, and Chloroprene rubbers. Also a curing agent/sulfur donor. Used with React-Rite RR-100 for fast, low to room temperature cures. Use as a TRGS 552 non-nitrosamine forming alternative.
- Ultra-accelerator for low temperature, natural and synthetic rubber vulcanization
- Solubility in natural rubber for fast adsorption and excellent dispersion
- Accelerator in latexes to prevent copper discoloration
- Used in cements and adhesives
- Especially effective in water-based latex adhesives
- Compliant with TRGS 552 as a non-nitrosamine forming alternative