Tetraethylthiuram disulfide. React-Rite TETD is a fast curing primary or secondary vulcanization accelerator for NR, SBR, NBR, and cure modifier in chloroprene rubbers (retards G types, accelerates W types). Free-flowing, 100% active, with low water solubility and low vapor pressure.
- Fast curing primary or secondary vulcanization accelerator for Natural Rubber, SBR, and NBR
- Cure modifier in chloroprene rubbers (retards G types, accelerates W types)
- Suitable for use as a scorch retarder in mercaptan modified polychloroprene vulcanized with ETU (ethylene thiurea) without impacting cure rate
- Increases cure rate, lengthens scorch time, and inhibits Natural Rubber reversions
- Used in heat and reversion resistant rubber goods, such as cable sheathing and insulation, profiles, hoses, molded articles, and solid rubber