Tetrabenzylthiuram disulfide. React-Rite TBzD is a fast curing primary or secondary accelerator for NR, SBR, and NBR. Use as a TRGS 552 non-nitrosamine forming alternative. TBzD features longer scorch times than TMTD and is safer to process.
- Fast curing primary or secondary vulcanization accelerator for Natural Rubber, SBR, and NBR
- Suitable for use as a scorch retarder in mercaptan modified polychloroprene vulcanized with ETU (ethylene thiurea) without impacting cure rate
- Increases cure rate, lengthens scorch time, and inhibits Natural Rubber reversions
- Used in heat and reversion resistant rubber goods, such as cable sheathing and insulation, profiles, hoses, molded articles, and solid rubber
- Compliant with TRGS 552 as a non-nitrosamine forming alternative to TMTM and TMTD