Nickel dibutyldithiocarbamate. 100% active or dust suppressed 98-99% active nickel dibutyldithiocarbamate powder. Known as both an antioxidant/antiozonant and secondary accelerator. React-Rite NDBC is easy to use and soluble in chloroform, gasoline, and toluene without requiring dispersion or emulsification.
- Effective antiozonant in SBR, BR, CR, NBR, and IIR compounds
- Effective antioxidant in CR, CSM, CO, ECO, and EPDM compounds
- Used in EPDM and CSM vulcanization requiring high heat resistance
- Used in colored CR articles to improve resistance to sunlight induced degradation and cracking
- Antioxidant in liquid phase oxidation of lube oils and hydrocarbons by scavenging chain-propagating peroxy radicals