React-Rite DIXIE (diisopropyl xanthogen disulfide) is a free-flowing, 100% active, fast curing secondary vulcanization accelerator for NR, SBR, and Chloroprene rubbers, and a curing agent/sulfur donor. Compliant with TRGS (Technical rules for hazardous substances) as a non-nitrosomine forming alternative to TMTM and TMTD in the manufacture of nitrosamine-free rubber.
- Ultra-accelerator and sulfur donor for low temperature, non-discoloring, natural and synthetic rubber vulcanization
- Solubility in natural rubber for fast adsorption and excellent dispersion
- Used in cements and adhesives, and an accelerator in latexes to prevent copper discoloration
- Effective in dipped water-based latex shaped elastomer applications
- Compliant with TRGS 552 as a non-nitrosamine forming alternative
- Chain-length modifier, chain transfer agent in free radical polymerization reactions
Zinc isopropyl xanthate. ZIPX is a free-flowing 100% active, fast curing secondary vulcanization accelerator for NR, SBR, NBR, and Chloroprene rubbers. Also a curing agent/sulfur donor. Used with React-Rite RR-100 for fast, low to room temperature cures. Use as a TRGS 552 non-nitrosamine forming alternative.