Coconut oil based nonionic surfactant used to enhance & stabilize foam, build viscosity, provide wetting, and boost detergency of aqueous cleaning formulations. Stable in hypochlorite bleach and peroxide systems, as well as for acidic, neutral, or alkaline formulations.
- HI&I hard surface cleaners
- Concentrated liquid, high foaming formulations (acid or alkaline)
- Fine fabric detergents
- Hypochlorite, peracid, and peroxide based cleaners
- Inert ingredient in non-food pesticides
- Personal care
- shampoo, hand soaps, bath products, creams & lotions, hair conditioners
- Textile applications
- wetting agent
- dye dispersant
- non-rewetting wetting agent
- FIFRA inert ingredient
Flexisurf LO-30 Technical Data Sheet
ICT Bio-based Surfactant Product Line
ICT Flexisurf Surfactant Product Line
ICT HI&I Brochure
Versatile, coconut oil based surfactant which contributes a thickening effect along with surfactancy to improve the surface cling for cleaning formulations.
Versatile nonionic surfactant that contributes foaming, excellent solubilizing properties, cleansing, and ease of formulating clear solutions.
Versatile hydrotrope and surfactant which contributes low/controlled foaming, detergent and solubilizing properties for household and industrial cleaners as well as mining, oil field, and electroplating uses.