Very low foaming, VOC-free anionic Fluorosurfactant
- Very low foaming (less than 0.5 in. Ross Miles Foam Height, ASTM 1173-53)
- Provides anti-blocking in paints and release properties to adhesives
- Excellent wetting, including difficult to wet, low energy surfaces
- Reduces or eliminates the need for coalescent solvents (further reducing VOC)
- Outstanding leveling for smoother, defect-free coatings
- Surface diffusion properties impart block resistance, mold release, and often increase open-time for coatings, inks, and adhesives
- Industrial and Architectural paints & coatings
- High solids coatings
- Floor finishes and sealers
- Automotive finishes and top coats
- Lacquers and polishes
- Release additive, anti-block
- Mold release
Request a sample of Thetawet FS-8250.
View the ICT Thetawet Fluorosurfactant Product Line.